Several points from Martin Fowler's talk [Agile Architecture](https://www.thoughtworks.com/talks/agile-architecture-rethink-2014)
on Rethink Dallas 2014:
* Architecture is "things that matter" and "things that are hard to change"
* Architecture and development are two in one, cannot be split and done separately
* Some technical decisions remove a need for architecture
* Architectural artefacts are not [only] diagrams but examples in code
* Technical lead or architect need to spend about 30% of their time doing programming, mainly commit
reviews, pair programming and mentoring