Ok, it is official that my book Hands-on Domain-Driven Design with C# will be published by Packt in January 2019.
Here is the link to the book.
What You Will Learn
- Discover domain complexity together with business stakeholders
- Avoid common pitfalls when creating the domain model
- Understand the concept of bounded context and aggregate
- Design and build temporal models based on behavior and not only data
- Explore benefits and drawbacks of event-sourcing
- Figure out CQRS and to-the-point read models with projections
- Practice building one-way flow UI with Vue.js
- Learn how task-based UI matches with DDD principles
- Understand how to develop complex systems in ever changing world